Saturday, January 19, 2013

Time Travel

Today I treated myself to a little "me time" after I finished cleaning the house.  I popped in the DVD The Lake House and settled in with a blanket and some knitting.  Soon I forgot about my knitting and sat captivated with the movie.  From this I have realized a few things about myself. 
1.  I am a HUGE Sandra Bullock fan.  She is truly an amazing actress.
2.  I am a sucker for love stories that involve time travel.  A few examples include of course the movie of the day, The Lake House.  Others are 'The Time Travelers Wife,'  and Hallmarks' 'The Love Letter.'

I strongly recommend that if you have not had the chance to view any one of these films that you take the opportunity as soon as you can.  I promise that you will not be disappointed.

Check out the Trailers below

The Lake House

 
 
 
The Time Travelers Wife
 
 
 
The Love Letter
 
I could not locate a trailer for this one but here is the first 7 minutes. 
 

Happy Saturday!!!

1 comment:

  1. Traveling is the enjoyable action of leaving one's place of residence for an extended trip, one which results in a totally new and exciting experience.

    Travel

    ReplyDelete