Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentines Day -from the dog.


Today I could write a post about how much I love Nathan and how much Nathan loves me, and go on and on about how wonderful our love for each other is. I could share numerous cheesy, corny, and increasingly gaggy stories and antidotes of the many things we have done together. I could do that. But instead of following the tradition dedicated to the day that is Valentines day, I am going to share with all of you some of the things that Jasper loves the most.

Jasper loves his bones. 



 Jasper loves being outside, especially for walks.
 
 
Jasper loves looking out the window and taking car rides.
 
 
 
 Jasper loves getting his back, neck, and ears scratched.



 Jasper loves sleeping in his bed and on our laps.

 
And Jasper Loves YOU!!!


Happy Valentines Day Ya'll

No comments:

Post a Comment