Thursday, September 19, 2013

Chocolate!

Throughout the day today at work I asked eight different people if they had brought me any chocolate.  The answer was always - no.  Now it is not a common practice of mine to ask everyone for chocolate nor was I suffering from an extreme case of chocolate deficiency but as the day wore on it became kind of a joke/experiment to see if I could actually obtain a piece of chocolate. 
Sadly my experiment failed, and I left work without closure.
That's when I was forced to take matters into my own hands.  If the chocolate wouldn't come to me, I would go to the chocolate. 
Now, I don't know about you, but when I think about chocolate there is only one place to go:

Hatch Family Chocolate

A big thanks to the boys at Hatch Family Chocolate tonight for finally accepting my challenge and giving me chocolate when I asked for it.
 

Now its a Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment