Saturday, August 3, 2013

Friday Night = Date Night = Fishing

Yesterday we made it out to the lake to go fishing for the first time this year.  We had tried on other occasions to go fishing but those trips never made it all the way to the lake. One time we ended up stuck in traffic in the canyon for over an hour before we finally turned around and headed for home.  I am happy to say this time we were successful in our travels.
 
Nathan getting the tackle all set-up.
It was a beautiful day to spend outdoors.




Proof that I 'can' bait my own hook.  I just prefer not to get my
 fingers covered in stinky power bait.


Relaxing, watching the water and our poles.

Those of you who have seen our adoption profile on itsaboutlove.org
will recognize the photo we recreated here.  I have to say it is pretty freaky
having a craw-dad that close to your face.

Nathan, never serious when we take picture.


Beautiful ending to a great day.



3 comments:

  1. Where did you go, and did you catch any fish???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We went out to Strawberry. Not much luck catching any, Nathan only caught one no bigger than his hand but it was so nice to just be out there.

      Delete
  2. What a great post. I Love the pictures. The lake looked gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete