Saturday, October 5, 2013

A few things that have happened recently

  
My super cub scouts practicing a flag ceremony at den meeting.
  They are great at keeping things interesting.

I have written a few letters to missionaries.





And this great man in right in the middle of his many hunts this season.  Every weekend (his four days off work) he is up in the mountains either filling his own hunt tag or guiding a family member on their hunts.
 
 
 
 
 
So far during the last month and a half he has:
  • Shot his archery bull elk(spike)         
  • Guided his cousin Adam on his bull elk tag.
  • He is currently guiding his sister Jennifer for her first ever bull elk
  • Later this month he has his general deer tag to fill
  • And last but not least in November we will both be hunting cow elk.  I cant wait.
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I am already in the middle of planning next years girls camp.  I was able to attend the fall open-house at Heber Valley girls camp where we will be attending next year and begin organizing devotionals and crafts.
 
And sadly on Monday I will say goodbye to working with one of my best friends Sharon.  She has to stop working to be able to care for her mother who has fallen several times in the last few months. 
 
A picture of us from Halloween two years ago when everyone dressed up as a witch.  I will miss working with her very much but we have plans to get together every month to go to dinner or knit.  So hopefully the separation is not too long.
I love you Sharon.

No comments:

Post a Comment