Monday, October 14, 2013

This last week....

Last Monday was the last day that I worked with my best friend Sharon.
Don't worry we will still get together to hang out and go to dinners.

This Darling lady had a birthday.  We got together and
 kidnapped her and took her out to dinner.

Texas Roadhouse was a little to dark for good pictures but the
food and the company was amazing.

Kimber and My Mom.  Great friends.  Thanks for the fun night ladies.
I have not laughed so hard in a long time.

My Mother-In-Law Carol made this amazing DI find for me.
With a little work this will turn into a great changing table for the nursery.
Modeled by Katie and Jake (two of the grandkids.

1 comment:

  1. Marie and I voted. That picture of all of us at Texas Roadhouse makes us all look 30 pounds heavier than we are. : (

    ReplyDelete