Sunday, June 15, 2014

Happy Father's Day

Nathan and I doing our favorite activities with our Dads.

My Father and I have enjoyed fishing together
 since I was a young girl.
Nathan and his Father rebuilding the engine in our 1969 Chevy.
Working on vehicles together is something they do often.


Nathan and I went out on our first date because of these two men.  17 years before that first date our fathers worked at the same company and began a friendship based on their shared love of hunting.  For years; continuing to this day, they have gotten together every fall for the annual elk hunt. It was not until 2007 that Nathan even knew that my dad had daughters.  Soon after Nathan and I began dating and by the next elk hunt our fathers were not only friends but IN-LAWS!

Wearing matching 'what happen's at the cabin, stays at the cabin' shirts

On our wedding day.




I am so grateful for the amazing friend and example my father has been to me.  He is always willing to help and serve as well as offer advice and counsel.  I am truly blessed and lucky to have the family I have.



Happy Father's Day

No comments:

Post a Comment