Thursday, June 26, 2014

Runaway part 2

Relaxing on the porch.
After puppy's swimming adventure we returned to the cabin to let him dry off and to enjoy a quiet evening  on the porch.  I love it when we have these peaceful moments to just sit back and enjoy the world around us.  Often the the hustle and bustle of our everyday lives we seem to get caught up in the latest news or big projects at work, or simply wasting our time with technology; but at the cabin, those distractions no longer matter.  I am able to let my mind rest and forget about the things that normally clutter my thoughts and just look around and enjoy the sights and sounds around me.

Family photo.
We both enjoyed playing fetch and tug with Jasper.



We went for a hike.



I'm one happy girl when we get to to to the cabin, even if it is just for the night.



No comments:

Post a Comment