Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Fishing Day Date


Nathan and I were finally able to get away and go fishing this last weekend.  We usually go several times a year but this last Saturday was the first time that we had made it out to the reservoir this year.


We decided to try out a new place and we are so glad that we did.  We had a great time and also we both caught fish!


It was a beautiful day to be up in the mountains.

Nathan's tiger trout
My little fish.
Nathan's big rainbow



Video that Nathan shot of me reeling in my big fish.  I'm just a little excited, can you tell?

My BIG rainbow.  
Nathan's biggest fish was 16 1/2 inches long.
Mine was 17 inches.  I win for biggest fish.


I love this man so much.  I am so happy that we got to spend a fun day together doing what we love and having a great time doing it.





No comments:

Post a Comment