Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Share our Button Please

As another way to spread the word of our desire to become adoptive parents we now have buttons available on our blog for other bloggers to post on their blogs. 
I have to admit prior to creating my own buttons, the concept of blog buttons was pretty foreign to me.  I had seen cute buttons on other blogs but I had not known what their function was or how to use them.  I am still learning. 
For those of you who are new to blog buttons here is one bloggers definition of what a blog button is: http://www.mommymentionables.com/mommy-blogging/blog-button/

After hours of internet searches and many unsuccessful attempts I am now the proud creator of three of our own "hoping to adopt" blog buttons.  You can see all three on the right side-bar of this blog.

Please if you have a blog 'grab' one of our buttons so that others who see you blog may learn about us as well.

If you are unsure of how to add our Button to your blog you can get instructions at http://29faces.blogspot.com/2013/01/how-to-grab-blog-button.html

Thank You.

Happy Tuesday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment