Monday, September 21, 2015

Puppy Update

 Just a few pictures of the puppies from over the last few months.

Frankie thinks he is a lap dog.  
Sitting on the porch at the cabin.
Happy boys, chewing on thier nyla-bones

Puppy size comparison


They love the new trailer.  
Bashful sleeper


Cool Pups



Frankie, testing out his cold-weather gear.  It is a 'bit' too big
for him.  Good thing with the baby coming in December I will be
home all winter and he should not need his coat very much.
This picture totally sums up their relationship.  At the end of the day
all Jasper wants is some peace and quiet, and all Frankie wants is
to cuddle up.  They usually start the night sharing a bed but then
Jasper gets up and moves to the other one after about an hour.
We love our Boys!

2 comments:

  1. Omgosh Frankie has gotten so big, it's almost been a year we miss him and where thinking of him, I'm so glad he found a family in you thank you so much for loving him as much as we did you are angels that helped save his life. The day I found him I was so scared for him thankfully Vet ranch treated him. He was an amazing puppy. I can never thank you enough

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omgosh Frankie has gotten so big, it's almost been a year we miss him and where thinking of him, I'm so glad he found a family in you thank you so much for loving him as much as we did you are angels that helped save his life. The day I found him I was so scared for him thankfully Vet ranch treated him. He was an amazing puppy. I can never thank you enough

    ReplyDelete