Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Cabin time

I was able to spend all of last week up at the cabin for the general elk hunt.  Both my father and I had cow elk tags.  I ended up spending the majority of the time 'road/trail' hunting and therefore did not see any elk, I loved the time.  I wish I could spend another week up there.

We saw lots of deer.
My father
Yes, I did go hunting at 7 1/2 months pregnant.  And Spike loved it.
We are starting to train her young.




I am so grateful that I was able to spend so much time
with my dad.  We had some great discussions and were able
to explore a lot of beautiful country together.
On Sunday I went to my first baby shower.  My mother-in-law Carol's sister Mariann hosted a baby shower for 4 moms on that side of the family who are all due in November or December.  We had a good time visiting and one of the activities was decorating witches hats.  



Today I had my latest prenatal appointment with Dr. Vered and everything is on track and very normal.  Spike is very active and her newest trick is that during the last week she has started stretching her legs and locking one of them so it pushes out against my side.  Luckily she is not yet reaching up to my ribs.  I love feeling the more defined movements and I can't believe that we will be meeting her in less then two months.
I also snuck into the ultrasound room today and Heather (our U/S tech) and I took a peek and got a few really good 3D pictures of Spike.  She was very tired and just kept yawning during the whole scan.  She also had her chin resting on her arm the entire time so we could only see from the lips up.


Our beautiful girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment