Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Field of Dreams Update #1

For those of you that remember from a post about a month ago (see here) I am doing a little project I call my 'Field of Dreams.'  My fancy title for putting together our nursery in the hopes that someday soon we will require such a room.

Updates on the progress so far:
  • I have chosen a color pallet and room design.  This weekend I will be painting and hopefully hanging the bead board.

  • I have been cleaning out the former office and selling items that we no longer need in order to make room.

  • My mother-in-law made an awesome D.I. find of a gently used changing table/dresser that we are refinishing and painting.  I just added the second coat tonight.

  • My wonderful brother is busy in the workshop building a one-of-a-kind rocking polar bear (think rocking horse).  It was suppose to be a surprise but a little birdy has been keeping me updated on his progress.

I promise that soon I will post pictures and share with you all more of my vision.  I am so excited to be seeing real progress.

P.S.  Wow we just reached 4,000 views to our blog.  Thank you so much for stopping by and checking it out.  We love you.

Happy Wednesday (Again)!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment