Saturday, November 30, 2013

Birth of a Polar Bear Rocker

My amazingly talented brother used his skill to make me a one of a kind Polar Bear Rocker for our Polar Bear themed nursery.  He just finished it yesterday and sent me pictures of the process from start to finish.  I want to share them with all of you. 
Just so you know how talented he truly is, he built this free-hand.  No pattern.  Just his artistic eye and a pinterest picture I had pinned of one someone else had made.


Beginning with all raw materials.
Oh and a rocking horse for perspective
courtesy of a little boy down the block
Pattern. black bear, or jungle cat?



rough cut
perspective
Paint
polyurethane
assembled
Foot brackets

My brother and the Polar Bear Rocker

 Happy Saturday!

1 comment:

  1. Little boy down the street tried the polar rocker out. Worked perfect! Your little ones will LOVE it!!!!!

    ReplyDelete