Friday, March 28, 2014

My new niece N

Early this month I was able to travel to Arizona to witness the birth of my best-friend M's baby girl N.  This was a special trip for many reasons.  First of all, M and I only get together about two or three times a year because she lives in Arizona and I am in Utah and we always have a wonderful time.  Secondly, it was a great privilege to be with C and M when baby N made her special arrival.  And lastly, I went by myself!  I have never traveled anywhere alone before.  It was a bit strange to just be dropped off at the airport and venture forward on my own.  The best part of traveling alone is that I could set my own schedule.  Do what I wanted to do when I wanted to do it and not worry about entertaining or bothering anyone else.  It was so relaxing.

Beautiful M, who made childbirth look very easy.

C saying hello.  He was so cute with her.

T testing out his new Super T cape.

T is an amazing little boy, and
he will be a great big brother to N.
N on the quilt I made for her. 

Happy Aunt Jen with N.  I couldn't get
enough of this sweet little girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment