Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Cooking

Today while I was at Walmart I saw a sign that reads:

 
I was almost tempted to buy the sign and hang it above my oven.  I unlike my sister and my wonderful husband do not find much joy in cooking.  I do try occasionally to work on this problem and to turn my weakness into hopefully someday a strength.  Over the years I have found a few things that I am able to cook/bake/prepare without too many problems.
Those items would include but are not limited to:
And just this week I have added two new dishes to this list:
Nathan informed me that my eyeball casserole is good enough that I should make it the next time my family braves the hour long drive up to visit us for dinner. 
Tonight's experiment of homemade Au Gratin potato's is currently in the oven as I type this and I hope that it turns out at least edible.  Wish us luck tonight as we try it!


Happy Tuesday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment