Thursday, October 11, 2012

This is Halloween!

I am so excited for Halloween.  It has always been my favorite holiday of the year.  I think a lot of the reason for these feelings are because of my Mother.  She has always made Halloween so much fun growing up.  Her home is filled with decorations for the entire month.  Since moving out and living on my own for the last several years I have slowly began building my own supply of fun things to decorate my own home.  Slowly one piece at a time over the years I will eventually also be able to fill my home with the same holiday spirit my Mother does in her home.  
Here are some of my favorite things I have collected thus far...

Meet Iggy. 
I found him while I was attending school in Price. 
 
This wood block sign was given to me by my Mother-in-law last year.
 
And this years addition are bats that I cut out from old X-rays.

I hung several from the lights above our stairway.

And the rest are hung in our front window. 
They are much easier to see when it is dark outside.
 
 
I would love to hear from my readers.  If you have any comments, questions, or suggestions about my blog or about Nathan and I please feel free to leave them here.  Thank you for reading.
 

Happy Thursday!!!

 

1 comment:

  1. Xray bats - what an awesome idea! We have some useless xrays because CB sprained his ankle in St. Johns and I was trying to figure out how to incorporate them into Halloween decorations. This is perfect. Very clever, Jen.

    ReplyDelete