Monday, July 8, 2013

Heading off to Girls Camp!!!

It is favorite time of year! It is not my favorite season (winter) or holiday (Halloween) but I do get to go do one of my favorite things this week.  I get to go to Girls Camp!!!  I am so excited.  I am addicted to girls camp.  This will be my 11th year attending.  I went 7 years as a young woman, 3 as a leader and now this year will be my first year as CAMP DIRECTOR!!!! 
Can you tell I am excited?  My assistant and other young woman's leaders have spent months planning and preparing and it all starts tomorrow morning at 8:30am. I do not want to spoil the surprise of what we are doing for anyone who may be attending but I assure you that I will give a full report after camp is finished. 
I would like to those who have helped to make this camp possible.  Specifically my co-workers who have picked up extra shifts to cover while I am away, and to the many leaders and ward members who have helped by donating supplies and equipment and of there time. 
Pinterest has helped to bring out my creative side including fun crafts to do at camp and also cute ideas for thank you gifts.  I was crafty and made up these thank you gifts.


To my co-workers.  Says 'Thanks a bunch for helping cover my shifts.  Your a peach'

To the YW's leaders

1 comment:

  1. You go girl...Have a great time. See you in November (elk hiking) and next June at Heber Valley Camp. Love ya lots- Elder Hendrickson (Dad)

    ReplyDelete