Tuesday, December 3, 2013

It's begining to look a lot like Christmas....

We put our Christmas tree up on Saturday.  You can
barely see it but that is snow outside the window.

Puppy and I all geared up to go shovel the
driveway.  Complete with His 'sausage' suit and
 my snowpants and boots.

Hard at work.

That's right, We had 8 inches of snow when I shoveled.
And it just kept on going.

It only took about 45 minutes to do the entire driveway. 
Thank goodness for Pandora music to keep me sane during it all.

We had cub scouts at my house today and after they
 finished the project I let them go out and play in the
backyard for the last 10 minutes

G and W having a snowball fight.  E was too busy shoveling
 a path through the grass.  Evidently it was to be a
 highway because the snow was so deep.

Happy Snowed ALL DAY Tuesday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment