Monday, December 30, 2013

Maybe Baby's Christmas

Even though our 'Maybe Baby' has not joined our family yet or even scheduled an arrival, our future baby received their own Christmas gifts this year.  With the work we have done in recent months to put the nursery together many of our family members gave us Christmas gifts specifically for the babies room and the future child.



My brother Caleb made us a one-of-a-kind Polar Bear rocker. You can see the step by step process here.

Nathan's cousin Adam and his wife Candace gave us the print of Christ that is now hung in the nursery.

Santa gave us the toy polar bear mom and cub.

And my Mother found the wonderful book 'Forever' by Emma Dodd.   I would like to share the words of this book with you.

Forever

When you're happy, having fun, I feel happy, too.
When you giggle, play, and run, I laugh along with you.
I do my best to cheer you up when you are feeling down...
to see if I can make you smile and smooth away your frown.

If you're ever feeling scared, I'll be right beside you.
If you're ever feeling lost, know that I will find you.
When you share your hopes and wishes, I'll keep them safe for you...
and promise to do all I can to make those dreams come true.

And no matter what may come as we journey on together...
know that deep within my heart, I will love you...
forever.

by, Emma Dodd

Merry Christmas to our future 'Maybe Baby. 

We will love you Forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment