Monday, April 21, 2014

Dear Birth Mother

While I did not write these words I wish to share them here because Nathan and I feel the same way about the special woman who will someday give us a gift that we can never repay.  Where ever you are we hope for you, we think of you, and we pray for you.

Dear Birth Mother, 

I know that you might be scared. Bringing your precious little one into this world at time you were not planning on. I feel your uncertainty and fear. I want so badly to know you and help you. Just know that at any second of the day, I am sending you love, gratitude, peace and beautiful thoughts of security and safety. I would do anything to be able to give you a giant hug and tell you how much you mean to us. Your bravery, your love, your sacrifice is nothing short of extraordinary. We will be forever in your debt for the gift you will be giving us. We will pray for your  health, happiness and safety always. Till we meet, we love you and are eternally grateful for your love and sacrifice. 

All our love and gratitude we give you,

No comments:

Post a Comment