Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Sleepy

Monday after work I went and spent a few minutes with our turkey chicks.  They love body heat. When you hold them close to your chest and pet them they are usually asleep within a minute or two.  After getting one to sleep in I picked up another and got it to sleep as well, one in each hand.  I couldn't leave the last one left out so very carefully I slid one sleeping chick next to the other one so I was now holding two sleeping chick in one hand and picked up the last one.  Surely enough not long after I had all three asleep.  I very slowly eased the last one into the hand with the other two.  TaDa!  Three sleeping turkeys in one hand! I am talented.   Have I mentioned how cute they are.  I have to enjoy them as much as possible now while they are little because soon enough they will be big and not so cute looking. 


Happy Wednesday!!!

1 comment: