Thursday, December 4, 2014

Great friend


My friend Megan wrote a sweet blog post about our adoption hopes on the blog that she shares with several of her friends called Life of Women an Inspirational Outlook. She asked for my permission to share our story when it was her turn to submit a post on what they call "good cause Wednesday"  I gladly gave it and I am so touched and humbled by the sweet words that she shared.
Megan and I became friends while working together at the hospital several years ago.  A short time later her life led her on several adventures including becoming a mother of three sweet angels of her own and living for at time in Germany while her husband was stationed there in the military.  Although we have not seen each other in person in over two years we keep in touch through facebook and a still think of her fondly and often as a true friend.
You can read Megan's post HERE.

Thank you Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment