Monday, December 29, 2014

Mo-Tab Christmas Concert

Photo from the Mormon Tabernacle Choir Facebook page
Before Christmas I was lucky enough to be able to attend the Mormon Tabernacle Choir Concert with  special guests Santino Fantana and The Sesame Street Muppets.
My cousin Hilary was able to get several tickets and invited my brother Caleb, his girlfriend Emilie, my sister Samantha, and I to attend.  


Sam and I had awsome seats.  The closest to the stage I have ever sat.  (not that we were that close, but close enough for me.



After the show we did the customary walk through Temple Square and take pictures with the lights.  I love this picture of us.


Sam had no idea that this was how the Big Bird puppet worked so in case you ever wondered as well, here you go.

It was a very fun night and I wish all of you could have joined us.  My favorite part of the whole show was when The Count did the 12 Days of Christmas with the organist.  A-MAZE-ING!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment