Tuesday, December 9, 2014

My New Job



The week of Thanksgiving I started working at my new job in Tooele.  I am now the receptionist at Health Care for Women; the office of Dr. Eldad Vered (pronounced like Jared, just with a V).
It has been a huge change from all of my duties as a Health Unit Coordinator at Intermountain Medical Center but I am loving it.
My main responsibilities are to answer the phones, check patients in and out of their appointments, schedule appointments and keeping the medical records up-to-date.  All of my previous years as a CNA and as a HUC in the medical field have made this transition a very easy one for me. (I just hope that my co-workers agree.)
I have began many new friendships with the other eight members of the full-time staff as well as starting to get to know many of our patients that we see sometimes once a week as they are getting closer to their delivery dates.


On December 1st of this year Dr. Vered opened Laser Aesthetics of Utah as a side practice in our office.  It is still very new but we are excited to now be offering laser hair removal, laser and chemical facials, and even SmartLipo to our patients and the surrounding community.


You can learn more about our office and the services that we provide in both Women's Health and Aesthetics on our Facebook page HERE, and our website HERE. (Laser Aesthetics website coming soon)
I highly recommend Dr. Vered and our Nurse Practitioner Sarah Johnson to anyone in need of an OBGYN in the Tooele valley and beyond.

Do you have any questions for me about my new job? Our office?  What color socks I am wearing today?  Or what I had for dinner?  Let me know, leave a comment and I will answer them.

Happy Tuesday!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment